Chicken fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh pea pods, halved
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cooked white rice (make sure rice is cold)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat and butter. Add onion and saute until soft, then add chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, green onion, red bell pepper, pea pods and green bell pepper and stir-fry another 5 minutes. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce, heat through and serve hot.
Crab Rangoon Recipe
Ingredients1- 8oz pack of Philly cream cheese
1- 6oz can of Crab meat
2 - green scallions cut small
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
pack of won ton wraps
small bowl of warm water
This recipe was really easy , however the hardest part about making these are folding them.
- Mix all ingredient in large bowl.
- Place small amount of mix in won ton
- with finger apply water along the bottom of the won ton wrap then fold the top over to seal
- After triangle is made with the won ton, push the middle part in with thumb and add water to left corner of won ton.
- Fold over the two corners. Finished product will look like the picture if done correctly.
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. Serve with sweet and sour sauce or duck sauce. Enjoy!