- 1 pound cooked and drained spaghetti
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (or 1 cream mushroom 1 cream broccoli)
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fresh veggies steamed i used broccli
- 3/4 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1-2 tablespoons EVOO
- salt, pepper, garlic power to taste.
- Boil chicken breast then cube or shred and set aside.
- Cook pasta and set aside. Saute diced onion, garlic, and mushrooms in EVOO.
- Steam broccoli season with salt, pepper.
- In medium saucepan heat together soup, water, butter, and bouillon. Bring to a boil and then add pasta and chicken. Add veggies , onion, & mushrooms. Pour into 9X13 pan.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until cheese melted.
***Video does contain cursing may or may not be appropriate for the workplace ***