I wanted to make something light since it was nice and sunny outside and also didn't feel like slaving in the kitchen for 5 hours. So, decided to go with Buffalo chicken wraps and waffle fries. Yum!
2 chicken breast
2 tablespoons butter melted
1/3 cup red hot hotsauce
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
dash salt, pepper, garlic power
blue cheese dressing
10in. honey wheat tortilla wraps
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper and marinate for at least one hour.
- Remove chicken from fridge and grill in George foreman (or bake if you choose)
- Melt butter and mix with Franks red hotsauce . Cut chicken into slices and add to hot sauce mix well to all chicken is coated.
- Place chicken in tortilla wrap, add lettuce, cheese and blue cheese dressing, fold tortilla over and wrap to close.
- I wanted my cheese melted in this recipe so after I wrapped the tortillas I added them back to the George foreman grill and melted the cheese. YUMM.