This was so good. The chicken turned out moist and delicious :-)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Mac & Cheese
Its hard for me to give this exact recipe because I just eye ball the measurements. And go based on taste.But this mac & cheese is so good always. The key is the evaporated milk , makes the cheese sauce
taste much richer than regular 2% milk.
1 1lb. box elbow macaroni
2 cups grated sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese
1 small can evaporated milk
1/2 stick butter
1 1/3 cup shredded muenster cheese
dash season salt.
- Boil noodles in tablespoon of olive oil and dash of salt until done.Drain and set aside
- melt butter in large pot slowly adding the evaporated milk. Once butter and milk bubbly slowly add 1/2 of the cheddar and all muenster cheese. Stirring constantly until cheese sauce is nice consistency. If desired add corn starch to thicken. Add salt and pepper to cheese sauce. Add the noddles and then stir the rest of the cheeses.
- sprinkle with season salt and serve. Viola!