- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 small potatoes cut up
- garlic power , salt, pepper to taste
- 1/3 pack of lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix, spices, onion soup mix, potatoes, in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
- Before serving, saute garlic, mushrooms and onion in olive oil until golden brown then mix into crock pot.
- serve over rice or noodles.