Ok, so i love fresh salsa so decided to make some to go with the beanstuff I made. It is simply delicious and like zero fat great snack.
- 1 large mango, ripe but still firm, peeled and diced
- 1 large can pineapple tidbits
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded-and diced
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced (optional for added kick I left them out I don't like jalapenos)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (juice of 2 limes were enough)
- 1 ripe vine tomato diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.