Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pineapple Mango Salsa!! Omg its so good



Ok, so i love fresh salsa so decided to make some to go with the beanstuff I made. It is simply delicious and like zero fat great snack.

Ingredients

  • 1 large mango, ripe but still firm, peeled and diced
  • 1 large can pineapple tidbits
  • 1 large red bell pepper seeded-and diced
  • 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
  • 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced (optional for added kick I left them out I don't like jalapenos)
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (juice of 2 limes were enough)
  • 1 ripe vine tomato diced
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Directions :Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Serve with Tostitos Lime chips. The picture doesn't do this meal justice .This salsa is the bomb. And fat free !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks so fresh and colorful, I like that it's healthy too :)! I'd like to share your recipe with our readers. Please let me know if you're interested!

Sophie, Key Ingredient Chief Blogger
sophie@keyingredient.com

Louis and Rahael said...

Sounds Yummo! I'm making this on Wednesday!