Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fuego and Fadi's...

I did a lot of traveling this summer (Houston, Detroit, Chicago, New Jersey, Philly, Virginia Beach) so this is why there has been a big gap in updates to my blog from June-Aug. During this summer I have had the chance to try out a some nice new places while I was on vacay! This pic here is from Fuego's is this awesome Halal Mexican restrauant in Dearborn Michigan. The food is so good and reasonably priced. I ordered a mixed sampler, wings, tortillas , stuffed mushrooms, jalapeno poppers. My brothers ordered tacos and quesadillas which were awesome. Cant wait to go back ! :-)






<----- This picture is from Fadi's Grill in Houston Texas. OMG this was so good. I had lamb almond rice, beef humus and artichoke salad. Fadi's is a must if your in the Houston area. They are 100% halal and serve many organic foods and everything is fresh and delicious. Also you can get a huge plate for around $9. Its a Mediterranean restaurant which everything is served cafeteria style but really fresh and good. They have about 6 different kinds of humus and a dozen different salads to choose from.

No comments: