Monday, January 19, 2009

Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry

So, I was wanted to make something with Tofu and had previously made this really good teriyaki
tofu ; so I decided to make it again instead of trying something new. I'm glad I did . This recipe is super easy and very good and good for you. Its about 10grams protein and around 90 calories per serving. So instead of making my own marinade i used trader Joe's Soyaki marinade. Originally was only going to marinade this for a few hours and cook but I sort of forgot about it and it ended up marinating overnight. Oh well. I then saute 1/2 red onion , 1 teaspoon minced garlic , 1 yellow bell pepper in tablespoon olive oil maybe less. I then added the tofu which i had cut up the night before and was already marinating. I cooked until Tofu was nice and golden color. I added some broccoli and served over brown rice. Yummy.

Side note. Make sure your get the extra firm tofu.

No comments: